Tuesday 6 January 2015

    Time i spent in Korea⛄


The days I spent in Korea was the most memorable times. The snow in Seoul was beautiful, its so white!! When I went skiing on the first day, its snowing! I was so happy because I had never ski before. The shoes and the board are so heavy and troublesome... The sticks doesn't even help with breaking and walking, as the snow are so thick and so slippery!! When I start skiing with my elder sis(as seen in the photo), she is scared hahaha😜 When we ski down, the wind is so heavy, it blows straight at my face! So cold!!! My face is freezing because when going down the slope, its unstoppable, and so fun!!! Hahah😁 After a few rounds, I become a pro, hahaa
The second day I spent in Korea was in Everland. Its was better than Disney Land. Among so many countries that i went, Korea's Everland was the best!! Its like those amusement park in every country, but what makes its different its the atmosphere. Its in last year Christmas. There are music everywhere, and lights are all hanging in every corner and every place that you can see. Different colours, different shapes are made by those colourful lights. I played those pirate ships and Horse riding etc. Although its cold but its fun!! I would like to go there again if i had the chance, i would go again because the time that the tour guide gave us is only 3hours, and we don't have enough time to play and take pictures. Regrets....

No comments:

Post a Comment